There are many ways to make extra money online. One popular way is to do money writing—make extra money from publishing your writings. Many people said that they can make some handsome money by doing money writing at AssociatedContent.com. But some people don’t know whether it is for real or how to make extra money online. AssociatedContent.com is a so-called “get paid to write” site that pay people to publish their articles. Similar to other money writing sites such as eHow, Associated Content is also a money writing site that is only for US residents aged 18 or older. If you live in US and can write in English, you can earn money from money writing at AssociatedContent.com. By the way, it is completely free to join Associated Content, and you don’t have to pay anything. The following is my Associated Content review.
Associated Content review
There are many ways to make extra money at AssociatedContent.com. Besides self-publishing articles mentioned above, you can make money from your audio clips, video clips and photos published on the site.
How does AssociatedContent.com pay its members for their published articles?
There are two payment systems at Associated Content: up front payment and performance payment. All the articles published on the site are qualified for the performance payment, but not all the articles are eligible for up front payment. Please read on and I will explain it in detail in the following paragraphs. One good thing about Associated Content is that you can get your payment through paypal so that you don’t need to wait for your check to be mailed. The minimum payout threshold is $1.50. It is extremely easy to reach.
How does up front payment work at AssociatedContent.com?
There are two ways to get up front payment at AssociatedContent.com. First, you can take writing assignments listed on the site. Some assignments come with up front payment offer, others don’t. You take those assignments with up front payment offer, write articles following the guidelines and submit them before the deadline. When your articles have been approved by their editors, you will be paid the amount of dollars offered with the assignments, usually ranging from $2 to $15. For example, I sold my article “Understanding homeloans and morgages” for $6 to Associated Content. One thing I want to remind you is that if you get up front payment for your articles, you give exclusive right of the articles to Associated Content, which means you cannot publish those articles anywhere else. Understanding article rights or publication licenses is essential go making money from of your articles at AssociatedContent.com. If you want to learn more, you may want to read “How to understand publication rights at Associated Content“.
How does performance payment work at AssociatedContent.com?
The performance payment is based on the number of your article views.It is also based on the Clout Level.There are 10 levels. For the entry level (from 1st to 6th level), if your articles get 1000 views, you will be paid with $1.50. If you reach level 10, you can get $2 per 1000 page views. That is the maximum pay rate. When your articles get more views, you will be upgraded to the upper level. The other factor influencing your pay scale at AssociatedContent.com is the number of articles you published. If you want to know the details about how to calculate the Clout Level, you can visit Associated Content. But in general, the idea is that more articles you publish and more views your articles get, the more money you will make at Associated Content. It is very clear and straight forward. Here is an article I submitted to Associated Content as a Display-only article “How to write good online articles to make money.”
Associated Content Tips: How to make more money at AssociatedContent.com?
To earn more money at AssociatedContent.com, you need to get more views for your published articles and other contents by promoting them on the web and off the web.
1. Promote your Associated Content articles at social networking communities such as facebook, twitter, myspace, Flixya, mylot and yuwie. You can also earn a small amount of money at flixya, mylot and yuwie.
2. Subscribe to your Associated Content RSS feed at your blogs such as blogger, wordpress, hubpages blogs.
4. Promote your Associated Content articles using popular bookmarking sites such as Digg, Reddit and StumbleUpon.
5. Promote your Associated Content articles at Yahoo Answers or other forums.
7. You can add your articles links or the link of your profile at AssociatedContent.com as your email signature and send them to your friends and relatives, whenever you write them an email.
In short, the more backlinks you build for your article, the more views you will get and the more money you will make on AssociatedContent.com
Other benefits to join AssociatedContent.com?
1. Get FREE backlinks to your blogs or affiliated programs. Usually Associated Content doesn’t allow affiliate links in your submitted articles. But it is possible to add your blog link in a topic-related article published on AssociatedContent.com.For example, if your blog is about “FREE directory of online paid survey sites”, you can write an article on how to get paid taking online surveys, in which you add your blog link. This is probably allowed because it is related to the content.If they don’t allow your link, they will remove it. That is all and you get nothing to lose. Just try it to see whether it is going to work.
The other way to get backlinks to your blogs or affiliated programs at AssociatedContent.com is that you are allowed to add up to 3 external links in your profile page. This is definitely the legitimate way to put your blogs links on AssociatedContent.com.
2. Meet people. AssociatedContent.com has a very active community where you can meet a lot of great writers and make some friends.